faith n me...

what will chear ur day? dat question have been wondering in my mind for years...but i only found the answer now, actually it was the easiest answer to give.. if u want to chear ur day, wat u need to do is to chear people around u 1st. few days ago i met this kids dat really change the way i think..he was soo inocen, at his age i done a river of mistake, but he didn't..when i looked at him, i saw wat i wanna be in the 1st place.. it was like his life reflecting the life i dreamed..the way he smile, he lough n everything he did make me c a new lil world dat i lost in past..if he noticed, i do care bout him coz i hope he will not repeating even single of my mistake..n i thanks God for sending him over...

"faith n me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

salam ramadhan..

semester breaks mean HEAVEN!!

piss off!