12 june 2013

another dull morning..
how much I miss my life..
I miss him..
I miss the whole world..
n non replied..

aku harap sgt dpt kuar dari cnie..
n God is listening..
bukan aku benci..
cume aku xley tanggung lg sumer yg jadi..
I tot when I left my hometown..
leaving everything behind..
I will be ok..
but its not..

org ckp idop aku perfect..
is it?
begging others to love me..
jg adik org dgn hrpn dia syg aku..
jg abg org dgn hrpn dia hargai aku..
becoz I have my own who think I will neva be at the same standart as the were..
aku ingt..
klu syg org luar..
the cuts wont be too deep..
but still..
it wont stop bleeding..

I missed my old life..
where I only think bout wat I wanna have..
do thing I love most..
I missed my childhood..
where everything seem normal..
yes I get hurt..
but it becoz I felt off a tree..
not becoz someone broke my heart..

ya Robb..
aku rindu untuk kembali pada mu..
benarkan hati ku pergi..
jemput aku kembali..
aku redha ia terhenti disini..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

salam ramadhan..

semester breaks mean HEAVEN!!

piss off!